More in demand than ever!
Training as a nursing specialist (m/f/d) is a job with a future. Step by step, you will gain insight into this field for 3 years in theory and practice. You will learn to take responsibility and to work in a team for the benefit of the patients.
- You will learn to care for and look after patients according to their care needs
- You will learn to support and advise patients and their relatives during recovery
- You will learn to organize your daily nursing routine and to carry it out and document it together with your team colleagues
- You have a Realschulabschluss or a Hauptschulabschluss with an already successfully completed two-year vocational training or a one-year assistant or helper training in nursing care
- You have the ability to take care of yourself and at the same time are highly committed to your work
- respectful, appreciative interaction with people in need of help and your colleagues is a matter of course for you
- You are willing to contribute to a multi-professional team and to enrich it with your personal qualities.
What we offer:
- a future-oriented and generalist training with a duration of 3 years
- the possibility to train as a pediatric nurse or geriatric nurse starting in the 3rd year of training
- Theoretical training: CARE CAMPUS HARZ gGmbH- Academy for health and social professions Elbingerode
- Practical training: Diakonie Hospital and Diakonie Senior Citizens' Center Friede in Elbingerode or in the Harz Clinic Dorothea Christiane Erxleben.
- Attractive training salary (gross)
1st year: 1,140.00 €
2nd year: € 1,207.00
3rd year: 1,303.00 €
plus special annual payment
- Payment of time and shift bonuses
- bonus of € 500.00 for final grade of 1.0 - 1.4
- a family-like, appreciative and Christian working atmosphere
- 30 days annual vacation
- work clothes are provided and cleaned
- a limited number of WG-like rooms can be provided on request
- a wide range of in-house and external training and further education during working hours
- comprehensive training and instruction in the activities
- Corporate benefits: discounts on over 800 brands (including Apple, Sky, Eventim, Adidas)
- In-house canteen with a wide range of meals
- Independent work
- very good chances of being taken on after successful completion of training
Is the job interesting for you? We will be happy to answer your questions! Or you can apply directly online at: www.diako-harz.de/beruf-karriere
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie Krebs at 039454/ 8 2680.
You are also welcome to do an internship or voluntary service before starting your training to get to know our hospital.
By the way: We hire people. Regardless of their gender. All designations apply to m/f/d.